Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Sacrifice...

After my first experience of playing mas in 2007, I can certainly attest to the fact that not only is the whole entire experience positively intoxicating - it's also potently addictive. That said, it is with great regret that I must forego the 2008 festivities...
The primary reason is (you guessed it) finances. With the start of a new job, it is highly unlikely that it would be economically feasible to purchase the necessary tickets and costume. Sure, I would continue to monitor the sequence of events leading to the climax of this (admittedly) short Carnival season. I will do my best not to make snide remarks expressing my envy of those who do get to participate this year. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up yet....Who knows what the future may hold :)

gtwarrior said...

Hi TriniQueen - it's nice to see you on the blog again. Stay positive things will work out :).

caisoqueen said...

Hey girl... I'm happy for you that you got a new job! Like GT said, stay positive! Hope things continue to go well for you! God Bless eh!

TriniQueen said...

Hey guys!
Thanks! its great to be back ;-)
And I know I should stay positive... jed de amount of ppl cussin meh for this....lol
I'm just being realistic, so that should things not work out, I won't be too disappointed.