Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Gift of the Written Word...besides the Bible

I love writing. I love reading other people's writing. I love the ability to describe emotions, people and places in such a way that allows the imagination to soar. I love reading other people's writing to allow such imagination to soar beyond the limits of my descriptive abilities. I also love reading my own writing to rekindle emotions felt as when they were first penned (or in this case, typed). On that note, I was perusing my blog and came to an incredible realization - when it came to what Saucydiva called my "personal musings", all what I wrote about at that time culminated with my experience with Dave (yes, he is named now...lol). Serenity? With Dave, I certainly found it. Direction? (From my post "My take on 2006... fears of 2007"). My resolve to take the CPA exam, under serious question in that post, is now strengthened with the hope of coming back home... Love can make you do some crazy things, can it? I couldn't help but chuckle at the line in the "Ah feelin it" post - which goes quote "if only ah could find a sweet Trini man to wine on come Carnival Tuesday (too bad Kees taken)".... how about I got BOTH! And more!!!
As of right now, my time is too limited to further express my amazement on how everything fell into place to, well, change not only my perspective, but my life! I will, however, point out the fact that Dave is into writing himself (since this post is about the written word). If you think I'm gushing about my newfound (INTENSE) love, check out his blog (which, he says, I inspired... and has since named me his "muse"... go figure...an entire chain of inspiration has begun...lol). It's called "Dave's Corner". (The link is under my "Some Links" section). It really helps to know that the feeling is indeed mutual. God is good!!! If it turns out that it is indeed Him talking, I should be back home within the year! As in all things, only time will tell. Ah done.

4 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

I saw you two on facebook...LOL.. I joined the site to check out a TRIBE group and discovered SO many things about you bloggers... it is one thing we all have in common is that we all love the world wide web ;)

buublenut said...

Facebook!!!! I'm on there too - going to find you guys now :)

Triniqueen I reach back just last week, took me a while to come back on the computer, makes me relaize trip done :(

caisoqueen said...

Triniqueen and Buubles...allyuh on FACEBOOK?? add me!!! caisoqueen@hotmail.com

TriniQueen said...

Sauce... we have no shame, eh? lol
Wah yuh go do...
Buublenut & caiso, glad to see you both are still alive!!! lol I'll be SURE to add allyuh on facebook :-)
We do love the world wide web...
Shoot... if it weren't for msn messenger... I wonder how Dave & I would have even gotten together...
Wierd, isn't it....