Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Young and the classless...

"Sistahs Behaving Badly" - an audacious, distasteful, and DISGUSTING website promoting black women as over-exposed, classless drunks who will do ANYTHING to get attention. Granted I am not surprised by it. Sex is indeed an integral part of Carnival (which, in and of itself, explains why over 3/4 of the Trini population are Scorpios...lol), but there is a time and place for that, NEITHER of which are during Carnival on de road, or in other words, IN PUBLIC!! The thing that upsets me most, however, is that sleazy, sneaky waste of semen taking rude photos of women who were not even aware they had, um, themselves, photographed!!!! I would love to say that if I cetch dat fool runnin up my business with his camera, after I am through with him he will never have children again in life!! However, I'm sure more than half the unsuspecting women "photographed" told themselves the same thing, but they were too preoccupied with doing what the hell they came to do in peace (meaning, having a good time and minding thier own f**king business) to notice that shit. (***fuming**). What the f**k ever, yes! If I end up on dat site, is only one reason - I am none the wiser due to enjoying myself. I tell you, this is one crazy planet we livin on. Yes, Carnival is a time to get crazy - but NOT NASTY!!! There is my 2 cents on the matter. Ah done.

2 comments:

Trinidad Carnival Diary said...

girl he real vex you! DOh matter how much I enjoying myself I will be on the lookout for Cameras.

Icahwait* said...

girl if again. the thing is that some of the women on there are non the wiser, what went wrong with the outfit or costume, when bits slip out. And the rest who showing it for spite..humph well you done say everything there already.
but if I have a skimpy costume or short anything I always pulling and checking to make sure nothing falling out.