Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Well, you can't have EVERYTHING...

So, Panorama finals is in Skinner Park this year. Some people weren't too happy wit dat, but as Iwer put it in his tune "It must work":
We's Trinis!! (though the way he says it just cracks me up!)
But, it seems as though, during the semis, the judges decided to take some revenge, because this year, only ONE south band made it to the finals! And it wasn't even my resident band Skiffle Bunch. (Which is just too bad, cuz Professor arranged for them this year, and then, once I arrived in Trini, it would have been like old times) *Sob*
Here is the article from Newsday listing all the Panorama Finalists for 2007
http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,51898.html

Well, I'm not going to waste this post crying over spilled milk. I'm STILL going to Panorama finals!! Shucks man! It woulda been nice to play, but daz what next year is for (God willing)....

3 comments:

ttfootball said...

aye i now see you in Tampa. I goin down there for spring break, my b/f is at USF. Any ideas of stuff we can do on a small budget? especially getting around? Appreciate any comments :-)

TriniQueen said...

ttfootball, me eh know, nah! There's always the beach (Clearwater beach is a popular spot around here)
I'm sure you can bring your food to eat there, though the entire area is lined with restaurants.
There's Ybor City. On Fridays, Prana on 7th Ave (amongst many other clubs located there) plays reggae, soca and hip-hop. But that's about it if you're on a budget. Everything else costs...
Hope that helped a little...

ttfootball said...

THX! :-)